Jibe provides a range of corporate governance services from incorporation to dissolution and everything in the middle. We can act as your corporate secretary and attend board meetings, audit committee meetings or compensation committee meetings. We can build corporate governance programs to facilitate compliance or shareholder oversight.
Our capabilities include:
- Incorporation, bylaws, minutes, resolutions, or committee charters.
- Attend board meetings, prepare materials for committee meetings such audit or compensation committee meetings.
- Provide guidance on related party transaction or policies.
- Counsel through minority shareholder issues.
- Create codes of conduct and ethics policies and compliance programs, along with training.
- Advise on governance implications arising from M&A and other transactions, including director and officer fiduciary duties and responsibilities.
- Provide best practices for audit, compensation, and nominating committees.
- Advise on executive compensation and management succession issues.
- Conduct internal investigations.
- Provide director training or education programs.