A great product attorney guides your product and engineering teams through the maze of regulatory issues involved in bringing a technology product to market. We blend expertise from commercial contracts, regulatory issues, data privacy issues, intellectual property, and consumer protection practice areas to help your product and engineering team manage risk. Our team has brought many products to market, including products that are heavily regulated. We also add solid financial, operational, and business acumen to the product development process.
- Advised company on sale of bot automation product including patent strategy, licensing terms, deployment strategies, and monetization strategies
- Provided guidance to product and engineering teams on issues related to new and existing products and features throughout the entire product development lifecycle.
- Drafted and negotiated several product integration agreements with large telecommunications carriers.
- Drafted and negotiated various commercial and intellectual property agreements affecting the company’s products and services.
- Negotiated middle-ware software agreement with large IT provider and multinational bank.
- Advised privacy compliance product company on various product features related to data subject rights requests, blockchain, and monetization strategies.